The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technique, as means of DNA amplification, is a basic component of modern research labs. Its applications are widespread over many scientific disciplines, including molecular biology, genetics, clinical diagnostics, forensics and environmental science, among others.
The sensitivity of the method requires precise handling in order to minimize its unique deficiency: susceptibility to contamination.
The Solar PCR Setup is a powerful module able to perform multiple mastermix preparations for multiple assays. It is a flexible and user-friendly system designed for a wide range of PCR types and protocols.
- Automated procedure which reduces error risk during multiple pipetting steps and prevents reagent wastage
- Barcode sample identification and tracking
- Customizable and consistent touch-screen operational software
- Data tracking and processing, as well as interfacing with internal and external databases - including LIMS
- Flexible output files for follow up instruments
- Full reagent and labware flexibility